>> Home >> Uses
According to the usages:Composite Aluminum Panel for curtain wall
The thickness of upper and bottom panel should be larger than 0.50mm; the total thickness should be larger than 4mm. The aluminum material should conform to the GB/T 3880 requirement. 3000, 5000 series aluminum alloy panel and PVDF coating are generally adopted.
Composite Aluminum Panel for outer wall decoration
The upper and bottom panel adopt non-rusting aluminum panel with the minimum thickness of 0.50mm and total minimum thickness of 4mm. PVDF or PVC coating is generally used.
Composite Aluminum Panel for advertising board
The upper and bottom panel adopt aluminum panel with the thickness of 0.20mm, minimum thickness of 0.10mm and total minimum thickness of 3mm. PVC or AA coating is generally used.
- Composite Aluminum Panel for curtain wall
- Composite Aluminum Panel for outer wall decoration
- Composite Aluminum Panel for advertising board
- Fireproof Composite Aluminum Panel
- Antibacterial Composite Aluminum Panel
- Antistatic Composite Aluminum Panel
- See Also
- Artistic Aluminium Composite Panel
- Chameleon Aluminum Composite Panel
- Granite Aluminum Composite Panel
- Brushed Aluminum Composite Panel
- Mirror Aluminium Composite Panel
- Traditional Aluminum Composite Panel
- Shaped Solid Aluminum Panel
- Aluminum Composite Panel Production Line